Masterchef 2018

Can’t believe who they got rid of.

She’d never seen a scallop or celeriac before -

I agree probably harsh, I would’ve got rid of Kenny probs tbf, but if she literally doesn’t know what anything apart from Indian food is then it’s understandable given recent history of the programme…

PREDOS:

1. David
  2. Nawamin
  3. Alex
  4. Kenny

Just checking in to say that I am now 100% a Nawamin convert. Guy is going to walk this.

No comment on Kenny’s weird ska celebration when he got through? Or was he doing a Peter Crouch. Either way the whole Churchill thing makes him irredeemable.

Will miss Moonira trying to see over the top of surfaces.

2 Likes

personally i will miss trying to work out what’s going on with moonira’s swoopy hair the most

5 Likes

Also marvelling at the fact she’s somehow 38 years old.

Mrs F has been obsessed with that from day one.

If Alex wins then we’ll get a first in the next series: a guest judge apologising to the contestants for turning up late.

1 Like

He’s definitely grown on me.

2 Likes

David has grown on me A LOT and I think he and Nawamin are nailed on for top two - would be happy if any of them won though, which is novel.

I’ve decided I want Nawamin to win. I’m not fussed about David and I think Alex will be in the final three.

I want those doughnut things

Moonira :broken_heart:

Kenny is such a cunt

3 Likes

Not gonna lie this all looks minging

2 Likes

Is it on now??

2 Likes

Yessir

Corn pubes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Can’t believe it. Missing as kids are, once again, playing at squeaky swamp or whatever it is. Have to catch up once they are put to bed

I’ve missed pretty much every episode in the past 3 weeks, and that’s not really mattered in the grand scheme of things

Alpaca heart…fucking MONSTERS!!

7 Likes