Masterchef 2018

I’m sure they died of old age…

Poor Epic

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Blatant Sight Ros rip here.

Final three

• Alex
  • David
  • Kenny
  • Nawamin

0 voters

A winner is

• Alex
  • David
  • Kenny
  • Nawamin

0 voters

Who do you actually want to win?

• Kenny
  • Nawamin
  • Alex
  • The other one who’s name I can’t remember

0 voters

Moonira :sob:

I warmed to her in the end.

Not even a big fan but it will be criminal if Nawamin doesnt win. If kenny wins i’m cancelling my license fee.

Don’t think Kenny will win as he’s clearly the weakest out of the three.

Not a fan of Alex so either David or Nawamin to win.

Cant remember a single thing David has cooked.

1 Like

How could you forget the smoked chicken/beetroot sorbet/creamy soup monstrosity?

1 Like

which he also did a version of yesterday. Kind of like he went “so you think chicken and ice cream is a shite idea do you John? Well how about I make it for the world’s fifth best chef and see if HE likes it shall we?”

And that backfired a bit.

1 Like

Also the “Careless Wispa”

Oh fucking hell

Absolutely sure Nawamin will win. Sometimes the favourites don’t win, because of the format of the last round. They have to make three really unusual dishes, that taste great and no mistakes. Sometimes the favourite will perfectly execute something a bit dull by comparison. But Nawamin’s ideas are proper eye-popping usually, he doesn’t make mistakes and J&G are always raving about his flavours, so he’s nailed on.

David will run him close, but won’t be able to match him on the imagination. Alex will serve a very tasty Portuguese fish slop probably.

1 Like

Masterchef > Great British Bake Off > Masterchef: The Professionals > Great British Menu

xxx > > > > > > That weird bake off professional thing, with those two really unlikeable judges.

Rotten Toms don’t agree with you