Masterchef 2019

Needs to fry her octopus tentacles before cooking the cod in her salamander :smile:

Irini drew one of these on her first plate.

I love pork cooked in milk

it’d be good if John under pressure messes it all up.

:joy:

1 Like

so so good how Levis Roots shoehorned in the reggae reggae sauce catchphrase.

Nearly had a heart attack there, phew. Not totally sure that was the right decision tbh.

2 Likes

fucking hell 90 min episode. this is pushing it.

god they’re all twats aren’t they

it’s literally just two episodes shunted together, more schedule madness no doubt

Fucking tacos aye, ya eejit.

4 Likes

Delighted Tim has gone for his bullshit taco stunt

4 Likes

Also seething that Alex has gone. Was the best in it with Irini and can’t believe the dickhead stonecutter (aka Kenny Jr) has gone through despite excelling in precisely zero rounds so far

Alex had a pretty shameful round tbh. Think it’s beyond the point of being let off for a bad day at the office.

1 Like

True, that dessert looked like a massive worn rubber on the end of a pencil but surely previous performances have to be taken into account

@anon50098204

1 Like

Total shambles

7 Likes

Just caught up.

Think they’re actually reasonably consistent in chucking out the worst cook on the day - they don’t usually take previous performance into account unless its very close between 2 of them.

Im fine with that.

There’s something about that guy I really can’t stand but I’m still not sure what it is - took against him pretty much as soon as he started talking in his first episode.

Delia really likes repeating herself. Delia really likes repeating herself.

2 Likes