Masterchef (Season 13)

This is exactly what Steve is doing with the spheres. Well foretold.

Come on big man!!

4 Likes

Tom Kitchin is a good piece of nominative determinism but he sounds like his voice is breaking

:sob:

Fumbi did seem like a very nice bloke though.

Much better when the person they keep in for far too long is an easy hate figure rather than charmingly out of their depth

1 Like

Further pet peeve: When they’re cooking someone else’s recipe (as in tonight’s), and Gregg and John praise the recipe.

That bit wasn’t them.

2 Likes

Shut up John, of course everyone knows you can’t eat cinnamon sticks and star anise.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gregg didn’t, tbf.

:open_mouth:

i wouldn’t eat them, but i’d question whether they wanted me to.

but aye, felt right booting her out. think she’s just done one too many ‘pile random shite on a place’ dishes now. imran was lucky to survive but he’s at least started cooking more sensible food even if he messes up.

worried giovanna is gonna crumble in the next couple rounds :sob:

Was surprised Imran made it.

Felt bad for Giovanna that she didn’t make one of her better dishes for Tom.

1 Like

clearly they’ve had one too many blue cheese ice creams for one series.

yeah maybe she just had a bad day but feel like she’s gonna struggle with the pro kitchens and competitive tasks.

She’ll be fine… as long as she never cooks a dessert again.

1 Like

What I said above - when they have to pretend to be intimidated and in awe of some chef/critic they’ve blatantly never heard of.

where is the critic who looks like your man from family guy this year? i’ve never seen him doing any proper criticing (or read it)

I wouldn’t be so sure. When I was 18/19 I went with my then girlfriend to a Chinese restaurant. We shared a prawn starter and they were served whole - shells, tails, heads, legs - everything.

We munched and crunched our way through a few each before it dawned on us that the empty side-plate they had given us was there for a reason.

I have a friend who does this, but fully on purpose. :nauseated_face:

That’s rotten. The taste of the brains and eyes of a prawn is bad enough, but the little bits of shell are sharp enough to cut the inside of your mouth and then you have to pick the legs out of your teeth. Not a happy memory.

Lorna looks waaay older than 22

Finally