Masters Snooker 2017

This started today with Ronnie progressing against Liang. Ding v Wilson is on currently. Want Ding to lose solely on account of his appalling outfit.

Potential 147 on here for Ding. Ooh

Fucked it. What a shame.

Ah crap though it started next weekend. Was just about put a dvd on. Think Ronnie’ll win this one.

Bloody love The Masters. As usual it’s very difficult to call.

One of Ronnie/Selby in the final vs. ? I reckon. If Selby wins it’ll further cement him as one of the all time greats.

Keep an eye on Higgins - he’s been in superb form this season.

WOAH

Wilson’s shot to get on the black, folllowed shortly after by a long green during his 106 break was lovely.

Not sure who’s playing well and who isn’t, so i’ll hold off tipping anyone til after the first round, but personal preference would be for Ding or Williams.

Wouldn’t give either Ding or MJW much of a chance myself. Ding’s head’s not been right for awhile (according to ITK snooker types, there are some) and Williams just isn’t consistent enough any more to win another Triple Crown gig.

Although I too would like this not to be so.

Also we all clocking the almost absolute resemblance between Kyren Wilson and Mumford from Mumford and Sons. With that weird little beard he’s only 3 stone away from actually being him.

Who would you most like to see win it?

• O’Sullivan
  • Robertson
  • Carter
  • Trump
  • Fu
  • Higgins
  • Allen
  • Bingham
  • Perry
  • Ding
  • Murphy
  • Hawkins
  • Selby
  • Williams

0 voters

Who do you think WILL win it?

• O’Sullivan
  • Robertson
  • Carter
  • Trump
  • Fu
  • Higgins
  • Allen
  • Bingham
  • Perry
  • Ding
  • Murphy
  • Hawkins
  • Selby
  • Williams

0 voters

Voted O’Sullivan because if he wins he’ll finally have a Triple Crown that he’s individually won the most.

Some bad misses in this decider.

Pools Panel verdict - kick both players out, give Jimmy White a bye.

See you later Higgins!!!

1 Like

Trump’s on fire.

Won’t keep it up for the whole week obvs but he’s fucking great to watch in this form.

You’re right. He didn’t.

Yeah didn’t expect that to come true that quickly. Scored 2 centuries, an 80+ and a 90+ and still lost. Fuck that.

Fu is capable of great things when he clicks into gear though. Really do like him.

Decent match this. Williams has gone from 3-1 down to 4 all. Selby looking a little rattled.

Gutted for Williams there. Could’ve won it if it hadn’t been for a bad contact on the blue in the final frame. Enjoyable match, however.

Super Barry Hawkins :heart: