Match the Amazon First Reads Titles to their Blurb

I have been sent an email inviting me to have two of these books for free. I’m not going to because I have too many other things but the blurbs are so cliché-filled I thought it might be fun to ask you guys to match title to the blurb.

Titles

1. What You Did
  2. A Fire Sparkling
  3. Forgotten Bones
  4. Lies We Tell Mothers
  5. Relative Fortunes
  6. The Loot
  7. The Boy Between Worlds
  8. Prognosis

Blurbs

A. After a crushing betrayal by the man she loves, Gillian Gibbons flees to her family home for a much-needed escape.

B. She fought for her country. Now she’s fighting for her family.

C. The searing, wry memoir about a woman’s fight for a new life after a devastating brain injury.

D. A vicious assault. A devastating accusation. Who should she trust, her husband or her best friend?

E. When they fell in love in 1928, Rika and Waldemar could not have been more different. She was a thirty-seven-year-old Dutch-born mother, estranged from her husband.

F. Suzy and Demi were carefree twenty-somethings. They had fun! They didn’t have responsibilities! And then they decided to have a baby.

G. An unlikely pair teams up to investigate a brutal murder in a haunting thriller that walks the line between reality and impossibility.

H. In 1920s New York, the price of a woman’s independence can be exorbitant—even fatal.

Here are the covers if you want some help:

8c

1 Like

4f
3g

1 Like

36DD

1 Like

agree with froglet.

also:
5h
1d

1 Like

Actually i think 7g

2a

1 Like

1D
2A
3G
4F
5H
6B
7E
8C

Blurbs are really bland.

Luckily your first guess was right. Maybe?