Mature midweek football thread

Welsh man,GO AWAY

5 Likes

It’s heartening to see that so many City fans have braved the freezing temperatures. Of course, there are so many socio-economic reasons why some might not be able to make it.

2 Likes

‘we saw in the games last week how important it is to score the away goal’
hmmmmm

3 Likes

This has been a good football match so far and Manchester City deserved that goal.

1-0 or 3-1 is probably the best result for a competitive second leg. Good game so far.

So ruddy, ruddy, proud of our brave boys right now! Let the collective dis Poznan begin!

1 Like

That’s the kind of cross you take home to meet the parents

2 Likes

Thats an awful decision

Aye, he should’ve taken it around the keeper rather than look for contact

1 Like

So fixed

Please stick to the spirit of the thread and support our boys in blue

City fans do like a conspiracy theory regards UEFA, but decisions like that go against us so, so often in big European games you have to wonder.

That’s one of the most blatantly wrong decisions i’ve ever seen in any game.

Oh, forgot about that. Not a dive or a penalty for me, clear contact on the ball from the keeper before aguero was clipped.

Good game. Real good game.

2 Likes

FOOTBALL!

Oof.

I’d be fuming if United failed to get a pen for that in fairness. Don’t think the contact on the ball negates the fact that Sergio is tripped while running onto what remains a clear chance.

Yeah I reckon you’d moan if you did/didn’t get the decision against you. There’s not much a keeper can do to get his body out the way after winning the ball really.

Need City to get at least 1 more.

Starting to think United should consider a loan move for this Falcao

1 Like

Colombian lad? Looks useful, aye.