Maundy Thursday DiS Hunger Games

Can I appoint you to moan whenever an Evening thread is posted before 6pm please?

what are we calling the District 4 twats then?

I’m going to need to see some more glory credentials before I declare for any districts.

oh it’s ON

District 11 pricks.

2 Likes

just name your price already

absolutely, It’ll be an honour

runs away giggling safe in the knowledge the evening threads are now a free for all.

1 Like

can’t wait for @anon5266188 to succumb to the berries again

2 Likes

Off to a good start - got pizza stains all down my jeans and grease on my keyboard.

Meant to be hungry eh??

Let us not forget that @Kallgeese won the last one. He’s the returning bigger boy with the second time swagger.

1 Like

my price is assured victory.

I can’t help you with that. We are gonna give it our best shot, that’s all I can promise. If you want some billy big bollocks talking up a big game, I suggest you talk to @epimer.

3 Likes

What time are we starting Dingers? Just wondering how long I have to say goodbye to my loved ones*.

oooft, I’d rather not. I’ve already had quite enough of that for one day.

(only kidding, eps :kissing_heart:)

1 Like

I assume as I’m not in the districts this means I’m lording it up in the capitol looking like I’m in some kind of bizarre rave version of 18th century France.

I’m ok with this. FIGHT FOR MY AMUSEMENT, PLEBS!

7 Likes

District 4 Handles

Wait a minute everyone… @colossalhorse is the problem here. Let us not kill each other for his pleasure, but turn on him and his capitalist sauce making empire!

1 Like

3 Likes

and a big ol target on his back

3 Likes

can’t believe you’re abandoning District 9 already! :open_mouth:

2 Likes