Chat encouraged on which drums are allowed / not allowed.
- As many as they like
- The only way to get to the kit should be via crane
- Should only be decided by the other band members
- No need for drummers anymore
What’s the name of those bell like things which are all in a line and sometimes drummers in easy listening music have them to the side of the kit and they drag their stick along it and it makes a sound which is a bit like when a dream sequence is about to start in a TV show?
It’s like a series of cylindrical bell type things all hanging from above on a thing and as it goes along the bells get smaller and smaller.
Feel the drummer from Arctic Monkeys has the perfect amount. Drummer from the Libertines an unnecessary amount.
The drummer has a lot of drums, but uses very few of them
- I silently judge them negatively
- I silently judge them positively
- I vocally judge them negatively
- I vocally judge them positively
- I do not judge them
- I judge them perfectly evenly
Drummer plays other instruments, like a keyboard at the same time as doing the drums
- Focus on the drums, for goodness sake!
- The drummer can do what they want
Drummer wears a top throughout the gig
Drummer takes top off during the gig
Drummer is topless from the moment they take to the stage
Drummer is at the front of the stage
Should be at an inversely proportional height to the rest of the stage. Tiny stage = massive riser.
Love the mental image of the other band members balancing delicately on a 3cm platform as the drum riser has so much space that it has its own vending machine
Saw a twat from tortoise or another post rock band from Chicago playing drums, keyboard and harmonica at the same time. Fuck that.
Chimes! That was it. Thanks a lot for the help everyone (NOT in borat voice)
- Worst instrument in the world
- Don’t forget bagpipes
- Something else somehow
Quite like the idea of this dude being onstage with Tortoise tbh
Are you counting cymbals as drums?