18 May 2018
Submergence (2017)
On Chesil Beach (2017)
Allure (2017)

24 May 2018

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

25 May 2018

Show Dogs (2018)
God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness (2018)
The Breadwinner (2017)
Zama (2017)

I saw The Cured and Lean on Pete at LFF. The Cured is a tense Irish zombie film, worth seeing. Lean on Pete has a great lead performance but falls apart in the last third.

Oh and I Feel Pretty looks vile.

Anyone seen Mary and the witch’s flower? Any good? Might go tomorrow

Also this

Who’s gonna get a poll going for the best film of April then?

Best April cinema release

• 120 BPM
  • Thoroughbreds
  • A Quiet Place
  • Love, Simon
  • Custody
  • Western
  • Let the Sunshine In
  • Avengers: Infinity War
  • Beast
  • The Wound
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

Toss up between 120bpm and Thoroughbreds, for me.

Still haven’t seen Custody, Beasts, Let the sunshine in or Western. Can probably see one this evening before I go on holiday tomorrow, what’s it to be?

I’ve seen all bar Custody and I’d say Western

Looking forward to Show Dogs, Will Arnett stars alongside a Ludacris’ voiced rottweiler who has to go undercover at a pampered dog show for some reason. Ticks every single box it possibly could for me.

The first Strangers film wasn’t good and this one looks comfortably much much worse.

Genuinely don’t understand why people like Deadpool. Turned the first one off just after the start. A superhero film but with really shit Inbetweeners jokes

Sat through the trailer for 2 and everyone was howling with laughter and the guy saying stuff like “oh Fuckadoo!” And “shitzilla” (not verbatim) and I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

The first one was smug trite bullshit, remember seeing it on the same afternoon as How to be Single. What a terrible afternoon at the movies that was.

Its on at the BFI so no adverts = done.

It looks dire. It’s also really annoying me that they are playing different cuts of the trailer with different dialogue in the same scenes depending on the certificate of the film that the trailer is being played in advance of.

Yikes. How many times have you sat through the trailer? Just once for me. Was enough.

I like How to be Single. What do you mean, it’s just because I have a crush on Alison Brie and Dakota Johnson…

Deadpool is for people who think Cards Against Humanity is hilarious.

I’m gonna say I’ve seen the trailer eight or nine times at this point.

Oh mate I’m sorry