May the 4th be with you

what’s the best day of the year. i think the last few few days of winter because lots of people complaining about it’s getting colder. duh!

1 Like

Happy Cinco de Cuatro!

8 Likes

I’m presuming that this is the morning thread?

I’ve been up since 5 as I’m poll clerking today. I would send you a lovely picturesque view of a sunrise but I’m currently sat outside a Co-op by a roundabout.

2 Likes

Pleased to meet you Poll, my name is ma0sm.

4 Likes

it’s what ever you want it to be hun

1 Like

Oh fuck, I need to go vote.

The Tories are the goodies, right? Fuck it, no time to check back, that’s who I’m voting for.

4 Likes

As per tradition I’m going to call out people for giving me a death stare by saying ‘stop giving me a death star’ and be amazed at my own punning ability whilst peopled recycle this tired shit.

I’m in the hotel breakfast room and there’s a group talking very loudly about politics for the last 20 minutes and one of them has announced smugly she’s not voting. I’m giving them massive death stares to shut up. It’s 8am ffs.

Edit: oh god, they’ve moved into veganism.

good morning drowned in sounders,
i’m feeling fresh as fuck, might finish up sharp and play some golf.

1 Like

Back at work for the second time this week.

Won’t be voting until after my night class but I’m hoping to finish early.

I wish I had an amusing anecdote to share.

Morning.

Today is my Friday, although I’m working at the weekend. The boss is expecting me to do the work of 2 people again today, but not sure I can be arsed with it.

Not sure I can be bothered to go and vote for a mayor later either.

4 days til holiday!

Had some cereal I’d never eaten before this morning. That will be the highlight of my day.

Chris Packham is 56 today.

6 Likes

Morning all

No local elections round here. Got BBC news on my second monitor in case Phil’s gone

Morning all. Day off today. Probably gonna do a bike ride I think and sort out car insurance stuff. Boring

Love this tweet I saw the other week.

https://twitter.com/m0by_duck/status/583903650608717824

10 Likes

Thinking of tactically voting in the local Council election today to get the lazy Tory out. No-brainer really I suppose.

Morning

No elections in Brighton

I’m tired

that’s it

Trying to not be angry at one of my underlings who’s properly fucked something up and now seems to be attempting to rectify it at a very gentle pace.

m8, come on

hoping the news from buckingham palace is big because honestly i’ve got a long, boring day in front of me otherwise