May the 4th be with you

Happy Thursday everyone! Went to Blanck Mass last night, feeling a little worse for wear today.

This time of year is a weird slog for me, seems like all my friends have their birthdays around now. Today alone there’s three, including a mate I live with and my girlfriend. What happens in September to encourage this?

Oh well, more drinks and food tonight!

The cat brought in a live mouse around 4pm yesterday. I tried to get the mouse outside but I couldn’t catch it and then I lost it. It turned up again in the hallway at about 9:30pm and the cats were biffing it about. I managed to shoo a cat away and went to pick up the mouse and it fucking bit me SO HARD.
We caught him in a box about half an hour later.

The cats have probably already killed it.

u what

1 Like

i tried to find my star wars day thread that i would bump every year on old dis but it seems to have died. oh well.

porridge. voting. coffee. etc.

My parents got sexy in September too, they were at Butlins :kissing_heart: :blush::baby:

1 Like

Morning! May the 4th is the anniversary of my current flat…

…but it also means we have exactly one month to go before moving to Germany :open_mouth:

Playing football and voting later. Also endless writing/applications etc

1 Like

Happy birthday! (for sometime around now!)

Next time I drink I’ll raise a glass to Butlins, what a place.

1 Like

Haha!! Thank you!! It was the 2nd. So much food and alcohol has been had. Happy birthday to your friends and girlfriend!!! Xx

1 Like

Get this yeah. 2.99 at the take away near my flat for a chicken burger, fries and a drink. The guy just tried to charge me 30p extra cos I asked for a can of lilt instead of a can of pepsi.

I was just washing my hands after using the toilet (see: exciting insights), when the Vice President (over from France) walked in, on a conference call, on speakerphone. So I have soaking wet hands, and I’m looking at the hand dryer, and he’s peeing, and I’m not sure what to do. He finished peeing, and just sort of stared at me, as if in his head he was going through what he would do in my situation. Then he just shrugged.

I went to the kitchen and used some paper towels. Looked like an absolute tit.

Slipped away from work early to go play a bit of golf

he totally dominated you (and the people on the call who presumably heard him peeing) with a total ALPHA POWERMOVE

and that’s why he’s the VP

Worked from home today, got dressed at 2:40pm to go and vote and then get the kids from school.

About to play my daughter at chess. It’ll be like the time Mr Livesey, the Chemistry teacher, was challenged to a game by Amir who thought he was the Knight’s Garter at chess. Oh, how we chortled when Livesey checkmated Amir inside 15 moves whilst paying more attention to his marking than the game. The only difference here is that my daughter is watching something on the iPad instead of marking Chemistry books.

1 Like

think I’m wearing my long johns too late in the year, feel a bit faint

1 Like

The five games I used to teach my brother to play chess are the only times I’ve beaten him in twenty years.

1 Like

name &shame?

1 Like

actually dont, thats probably mean

1 Like

Can I just say for the record, you bastards* need to give back the Elgin Marbles

Summary

[details=Summary][details=Summary]*for the TORY TORY TORYs amongst us[/details][/details]

Argh so busy.

Where’s that thread for talking about great goals you score in shit games though?

I voted but didn’t feel right about it.

is there no evening thread? i’m WFH but i’ve been sent footage in finnish and i don’t speak finnish. it is one helluva language though.