MAY the Association Football be with you ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ Goals & Polls

Who was that lad on the pitch at the end with the space shuttle sweatshirt on? I’ve got that. Fucking love the space shuttle.

1 Like

Papa Pervo is delighted Derby won because Frank Lampard is their manager and for literally a decade he has taken great joy in referring to him as ‘Fat Frank’ in my mum’s earshot, which riles her every single time. “HE’S NOT FAT!!!” You can imagine what the family WhatsApp chat looks like right now.

2 Likes

Why are they doing an Oleball takeoff song?

Quite funny TBF to the lads

30 Likes

Top top bants from the lads there

Gets really weird on here when Leeds lose.

Not just here seems like its spreads everywhere particularly when I find the some of the people in the final pretty awful.

Just saw the score

poor @nestor

1 Like

My Dad with the big questions

15 Likes

Goggle !

Hey goggle, why do footballers wear bras?

2 Likes

Didn’t even notice that. Maybe it was a very clever topical reference to Spygate (it wasn’t)

1 Like

#notalldutchfootballplayers

Incredible picture. He looks like he’s being assaulted by a rogue pitch invader

6 Likes

Glad there’s been an apology in the Troy Townsend/Kick It Out-Chris Hughton debacle.

Obviously the lack of diversity in management is of real concern but in this isolated case it was clearly not one of the factors.

was very sad to see Hughton go. Not much to add that wasn’t already posted upthread mind.

Love this set of completely frustrating bastards so much. Can’t wait to do it all again next season.

6 Likes

Just got in. Stayed behind and celebrated with the team. What a night :partying_face:

2 Likes

The football threads will still be going for the nations league, mate!

5 Likes

Sure hope no one made this joke yet

4 Likes

Our manager is Marcelo Bielsa. Imagine pitying that.