MAY the Association Football be with you ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ Goals & Polls

I’m not going to this one. I went to the semis and final in 2011, and the semis and final in 2013. It pissed down at the latter and we lost.

To be honest, i’ve only been to two games this season so it’d have been wrong to have someone elses ticket really (be a bit disappointed if someone didn’t nod this one in at the back post).

1 Like

@ARMCHAIR_RED_DOESNT_GO ^This’d this

6 Likes

i’m sure that there will be plenty of seats available, because man city don’t have many fans to attend the game.

7 Likes

Football has been fucking mental recently. Hope Charlton can get back level here, bit of a soft spot for them.

3 ton?

Glad works paying for me

Penalties upcoming.

That was fun.

no one wants to see that

£145 + trains & spends

Wouldn’t waste my Saturday going to watch a team I didn’t support though, free or not

One of the lads off the Football Ramble ducked the play-offs for a holiday in Santorini. I’ve got to be due a few quid in royalties for that, surely?

1 Like
7 Likes

And Flyde below it too! :rofl:

Watford fan me. Born and bred in whatever part of the country Watford’s in.

Got no choice about going. Pre match Meal is a meeting that I can’t miss

Watford don’t stand a chance today.

1 Like

I see the Zlatan neck-grab is back on the menu

here’s an earlier serving

the MLS incident wasn’t nearly as bad as this from what I can see but yeah it seems Zlatan is resorting more & more to the …err…physical side of his game as he gets older

What minute is deeney getting sent off today?

First half injury. Hobbles about for a bit, comes off in tears.

63rd

one yellow straight after half time for an average bad tackle after having had multiple warnings in the first half for worse and then one stupid frustrated reaction leading to a 2nd yellow after ‘walking a tightrope’ for 20 minutes

He will then explode and take out little Bernie Silva with glasgow kiss and have a 50/50 wrestling match with Kompany in which the latter will also get sent off

Have a great day!

lovely stuff:

1 Like

Been a bit quiet this week, pal…