Mayonnaise

Can’t get enough of it. Good with chips, good in a sandwich, good plain or with garlic or chilli or something in, good all round.

14 Likes

now you’re talking!

2 Likes

I knew we’d find something to bond us sooner or later.

1 Like

Got charged £0.50p for mayo that never got brought the other day, couldn’t be arsed pointing it out.

Started ALWAYS having ketchup and mayo with my chips. Something feels missing if I don’t.

I eat too much mayonnaise

2 Likes

Good with chips, good on certain sandwiches.

I also like mixing it with hot sauce.

3 Likes

Will have it as part of a tuna mayo sandwich. Absolutely sickening stuff aside from that.

1 Like

I asked for ketchup first then realised I was in a vegan place so they probably had vegan mayo. So I had ketchup. Just wanted to clarify I wasn’t condimentless

Winiary 4 life

It does feel a little bit like directly ingesting future heart problems though

A true workhorse of the condiment world. Like onions or British actor Toby Jones, it’s very rarely the focus of attention but always playing an important supporting role when it’s around.

2 Likes

A local delicacy

6 Likes

The only time I don’t like it is at uni when when Spanish people served me basically a mayonegg, that was rank

The distribution of the mayo here is all wrong. I ask for a separate cone to dip my chips in otherwise you get soggy mayo soaked chips at the start and as you work your way down you run out of mayo.

9 Likes

How do you get mayo to the lower chips?

2 Likes
  • Dip my chips
  • Drown my chips mmm soggy chips lovely

0 voters

Was trying to give Hoogs a chance

One day travel card wanker alert!

1 Like

Nobody has ever EVER got the distribution right when saucing on top of chips. Dip4lyf

1 Like

Soggy chips wanker alert!!

6 Likes

Yeah - I think this is the worst way to consume Mayo and chips

No control at all, awful

@Gnometorious - separate cone is genius :exploding_head:

Tried it where they mix the chips with the sauce b4 they go in the cone once. Awful greasy experience

1 Like