⚽ May's football thread: the business end of the business end of the season ⚽ (Part 1)

Any chance wolves win their last 3 and we miss out on Europe completely

Looking at the starting eleven for bumted today. Apart from Fernandes I honestly don’t think I’d want any of the current starting eleven over our eleven.

Obviously I don’t want Ronaldo for being a rapist.

Surprised you’d want Fernandes either tbh

2 Likes

Any football today?

Things could always be worse, eh.

was spot on about Guehi. the rest were turkeys. can’t even remember who Romero plays for.

Yeah city could be in a champions league final

Genuinely can’t believe that none of the pathetic cowards picked up a deliberate red tbh. They could have gotten away with finishing their season a fortnight early instead of going through the pantomime of pretending to play against Palace.

He’s a very good player who has just been dragged down to the level around him. #freefernandes

I’m promoting Cucurella to a solid GBOL.

3 Likes

He’s a very good player if the stadium is empty (CITY SHOULD SIGN HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Let it out, mate.

1 Like

I’m really sad

4 Likes

Logging off now and putting a film on as absolutely nothing good can come of the Liverpool v Spurs game.

See you tomorrow, #lads.

2 Likes

BBC are reporting that Man City are 1-0 up against Real Madrid going into the 90th minute

Hehehe

8 Likes

I want to say Spurs?

^ just thought of that one, what does everyone think?

If anything, they’ve ynwa’d too early

Absolutely no expectation of getting anything from this, so just going to enjoy it whatever happens

6 Likes