McDonald's Monopoly prize haul (rolling)

nochat
winners

Won a free coffee and a free medium soft drink yesterday (I was having a medium QPwC meal, natch)
Will cash them in at a later date.

I didn’t keep the property ones because I’m not a massive baby.

Got a McFlurry one the other day which was generously donated to my life partner (as I already had a McFlurry)

What flavour did she go for?

Oreo. I would not have gone for that flavour personally but I gave up my right to any input when I gave up that little slip thing.

Interestingly, my live-in lover brought me a mcflurry home with her last week which I now suspect she won as a prize, rather than thoughtfully getting for me as a gift (creme egg, not the best)

fuck off

The one I paid full price for was a Crunchie one and it was superb.

It was fine, there are better and worse McFlurry flavours

mcdonalds is worse than subway

Different fast food outlets for different, needs?

McDonalds and Subway scientifically both taste delicious

Also there is absolutely no better way to spend £1.49 on a UK high street than a MKDons double cheeseburger, fact.

Can’t remember the last time I went into a McDonald’s for anything but a coffee.

I’m glad somebody else got in there before me with the McD’s snobbery.

It’s a bad day that has me eating there, and I eat like shit.

three boosts

next question

Do you think the Football team have ever considered this line of sponsorship?

I think they’re called ‘likes’ on this forum and you can only give one to each post

so bored i can’t even be bothered trying to start a proper fight about mcdonalds

You absolute chicken mcnugget.

An Apple Pie or a Sundae (not both as the Sundae would come in handy after the lava like Apple Pie melts the flesh from your mouth).