mclusky* touring again 2024

FAO @Icarus-Smicarus

1 Like

They’re doing some UK dates in July, only found out about the Bristol one after it had sold out.

1 Like

Damn, junk drawer doing well with that support slot

2 Likes

looks like theres another ‘ireland’ show being announced this week too so maybe Belfast has a chance.

aye i saw a Facebook post from someone last week suggesting it was gonna be Belfast and Dublin with Galway a possibility. So second is presumably Belfast unless that’s fallen through

Annoyingly I got a ticket for Glasgow already but I’ll do both if they’re playing Belfast.

1 Like

think they’re responsible for bringing them over (see the Hosted By bit). half of Junk Drawer are Thin Air people.

1 Like

Other dates discussed in here if anyone missed them:

lol at title change.
Mclusky, touring again?
2019!

i changed it as the mispelled band name was annoying me!

1 Like

There’s a lad in our work called Gareth Brown.
Sent him a link to it and he stuck it on full volume in an office of about 100 people.
Great stuff.

1 Like

@anon35600300

2 Likes

Blimey, not sure how many tickets they’ll sell with 2-3 days notice

2 Likes

2 Likes

I hope they get hot cops.

Can the Belfast DiS contingent come to this? I don’t know anyone who wants to see McLusky :no_mouth:

I’ll most likely go aye.
Never seen hot cops but always makes me think of arrested development when I see them on listings :smile:.

1 Like

Honestly they are so fantastic, live and on record. Their latest song ‘belle of the tar pits’ is fantastic. You should see them!

1 Like

I will check them out for sure.

1 Like

(reckon Hot Cops are just a wee bit overrated but still pretty decent)

Who’s in the line up/likely to be in the line up- Falco + ?
Used to go and see them pretty often way back when. Think we saw them the day we moved into our flat which is forever ago.