Meal Improvisation

This sounds great

1 Like

Thank you for your support

1 Like

voted 8.

1 Like

Can never get the spread of cheese right when I just put it in as filling, this way is perhaps controversial but was much better IMO

1 Like

Honestly every time I was amazed at how good it was, considering how little cost and effort it involved. Now I want that grill back…

1 Like

Pitta bread pizzas are the bomb.

Not that one tho

3 Likes

not a huge olive fan, but they are acceptable when coated in cheese. still can’t go any higher than a 7 though unfortunately

1 Like

This is a thread with excellent potential, I hope to see it become widely used

2 Likes

devastating

Harsh but incredibly fair

Thank you, I do too

I hope you enjoyed it, that’s the main thing :smiley:

1 Like

Solid 9 then. Good work.

1 Like

In my bleaker moments I’ve used left over salsa to make tomato pasta sauce.

1 Like

As a youth I used to cover some Doritos or whatever in cheese and bung them under the grill. Probably not a meal as such, but there you go.

Posted this already today but it’s worth double posting

Leftover chickpea and spinach curry with bacon and egg for breakfast - amazing combination washed down with a mug of nice black coffee. Already looking forward to having the same again tomorrow morning

• Fuck off
0 voters

Had some leftover lentil curry.

Mixed it with flour and made a lentil paratha.

Chef’s kiss

Didnae take a picture, and its probably an actual dish that exists but whatever.

some of my most favourite meals are the improvised lunches. When it goes wrong though, my belly may be full but there’ll be a gaping void in my soul.

This is tinned vegetable Balti with red leicester and a side of chicken noodles with tinned sweetcorn

Quick and easy one pan and a microwave meal :+1:

My mum does this. It’s the best.