Meditation

I don’t know if something is supposed to ‘happen’ when you meditate, like suddenly your head goes west

Tell me

Tell me

1 Like

Tell me

1 Like

No not really

Limmy said he gets a ‘whoosh’ feeling though

1 Like

He’s doing it wrong

1 Like

If you do it right then suddenly you open your eyes and you’re in space, man. Brian Cox shit.

Shouldnt take any more than 6 good ‘ohms’ though.

Good mantra work

I always assume it’s like when you’re mega tired and kind of zone out into abstract thought land. Like hypnagogia but not properly going to sleep? No clue if it’s related but I’ve often felt a lot clearer after listening to music when mega tired and lying on bed and not sleeping

The point is that something doesnt happen

Just basically improving your posture, concentrating on breathing and trying to temporarily block out thoughts ain’t it?

I go sometimes. They always do talks beforehand, though. Some are good, but others are proper ‘mmmmkaaaaay’ grafters.

Always find people who go and are properly into it are really nice, though. Last time i went i smiled at a lady and she afterwards asked if i wanted to grab a coffee. Pretty sure they’re all sex people.

2 Likes

I like the idea of going to a meditation meeting having practised it in solitude all my life or something on a mountain and they’re all like “oh yeah so you’ve discovered how to shoot laser beams out of your forehead then?” and you’re like what while they’re all firing lasers and burning down distant barns with pure mind powers

3 Likes