meet you back here, in this thread, one year from now

see you then

8 Likes

I would like it to be known that on this date I had eggplant parm for dinner. Really think my future self will appreciate that. Thank you.

9 Likes

can’t wait

2 Likes

iirc

covid just disappeared
Trump and Biden both perished and Bernie became Prez
the tories combusted
Leicester won the league again
we all found true love

2 Likes

really looking forward to thinking “wow i can’t believe that was a year ago!”

3 Likes
  • That year went quickly
  • That year went slowly
  • That year went neither fast or slowly

0 voters

Ha, like there’s still going to be the internet in a year!

1 Like

Won’t it be strange when we’re all fully grown?

4 Likes
2 Likes

If I can’t grow a moustache by today I’m gonna shave my head bald and that’s a promise

3 Likes

be there 2 o’clock by the monitor on the worr-all.

1 Like

6 months since I had a haircut. Wonder what 18 months will look like…?

Busy, soz

1 Like

Please, no Harry Potter references.

7 Likes

See you in hell!

Hey, future Ant. You’d better have made some fairly significant life changes by this time next year or there will be trouble!

I quite like the idea of Time-Traveller Ant jumping forward a year in order to check on Future Ant and then kick his ass for coasting through the year.

1 Like

i’ll be bald too

Hello ma0sm Tuesday 18th August 2021. How are you? Do you remember this time in 2020?

You were unemployed between jobs. You were making plans for your birthday, you decided you wanted to go to the zoo, get a burger and go to that place where there’s a wall of beer taps and you pour your own. You had just finished Batman Arkham Origins the day before. You were finishing that track that you’d made for the showreel. You decided you wanted to cycle to Kleve since the weather was cooler and dry. Balonz is the zodiac killer. You were going to get the locks cut off the bike that you’d lost the key for. It was the second cool day after an excruciatingly hot heat wave.

7 Likes