is today the day?

rofl we were such twats a year ago :rofl: lololol

Poll now open!

Ok, who’s shaving their head?

Hi manches

I assume you’re still a dork

2 Likes

LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

just realised that like all those boring stories your grandparents used to tell you about like the war or polio or something, ours is going to be covid. be sat around when we’re 70 talking about people buying too much loo roll.

1 Like

Personally, I’m going to be telling them about all the World Cup polls I voted in on www.drownedinsound.com

…through the medium of mime

1 Like

Well hello everyone!

Can’t believe it’s been a whole year since anyone posted in this thread, it feels like only yesterday

1 Like

Hello to you to, ma0sm Tuesday 18th August 2020. I’m good thanks. Let me fill you in on the current state of things.

I didn’t end up going to the zoo / burger place / taphuys last year, but this year will be going to the burger place and Taphuys in Arnhem for my birthday. Looking forward to it, don’t leave the city so much these days with the pandemic, so it’ll be a nice change of scenery. That job you ended up going into was a total nightmare, but luckily for you, you have another new one now, and so far it’s going well. You learned a lot from the experience though, so that’s good. You just got a new bike yesterday and cycled it to the station in the morning, it’s really nice and you’re glad you got it. You went to the Utrecht office for the day because there was a place you wanted to view and are were quite excited about it. Looking to buy in Utrecht is hard work, but you hope this might be the one. You tried your new wheelie bike pannier too, seems like it’ll be great for work and can be used on an OV Fiets. Balonz is still at large. Your br*ther has stopped speaking to you for almost a month now because he says you’re not a good enough uncle. He’s got three kids, he’s going through a lot. Your girlfriend is halfway through another amazing painting which you’re excited to see finished. You took a peak and saw that it includes a bottle of olive oil, but you don’t know anything else about it. You look forward to this pandemic being over.

5 Likes

Shall we give it another year?

2 Likes

A year is too short, give it a decade

2 Likes

Isn’t it strange now we’re all fully grooooooown

1 Like

Alright give it a decade then! Didn’t wanna see you next year anyway!!

God you’re an asshole

10 Likes