Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Consumer Advice

Thinking about getting one. Gimme some advice / feedback on whether it’s worth it / which to get

Springs over substance

6 Likes

@itsgits

3 Likes

Got a non memory foam one from J dot lew. It’s very good imo

Sources say people only buy these because they plan on some sexy piss play, care to comment?

1 Like

Never had as much back pain and migraines as the times I’ve used one of these. They also make me insufferablely hot.

Not a fan.

1 Like

same tbh, gf thought it was great, i fucking hated it

I’ve been waiting for the filth thread all day.

2 Likes

Update:

I chose this one instead (for your FYI - not memory foam) and I can report that it has added extra comfort

why am I slightly aroused by that product name

Wanna put some mess on dorma?

Shit opera joke. 9.19am. FFS.

2 Likes

Covers are machine-washable

:grimacing:

1 Like

Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Consumer Advice
Old Blue Last, 8pm

2 Likes

A must if you eat prawn madras in bed

:grimacing:

1 Like

If you can stretch to it, get a decent memory foam mattress rather than a topper. Had to leave my Tempur mattress at home when I moved. Heartbreaking. Properly life-changing purchase.

1 Like

I’m worried about this ‘getting too hot’ thing though. I’m a notorious overheater

Bought a memory foam mattress recently and got a mattress topper this week. it’s changed my life more than the mattress has. But it’s not M foam. Anyhow, can seriously recommend this one

https://www.sleepypeople.com/silentnight-airmax-mattress-topper.html?utm_source=afuture&utm_medium=esi-media&affc=40496e4b-705c-4651-91c9-a6829fb08393

Took the recommendation from this article which also might help you

Best of luck!

Yeah me too and yes, they do get very warm but for me the comfort outweighed that. Definitely something to be mindful of tho

1 Like