Men wearing eyeliner

Have you met Tuplin? I’m going to watch HMLTD with him on the 17th. Might go full make up.

1 Like

Yeah gave it a go a few times in my old band. Not sure why I only felt emboldened to do it then. Looked great I thought but no chance I’d have the stones to do it now.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Is it an MME person? I don’t know anyone anymore.

I don’t even like wearing gel in my hair. Not a weird male thing, more just appreciating that you really can’t polish a turd.

I’m the real thing
(I’M THE REAL THING)

1 Like

Its funny that most men have long eye lashes when they couldn’t care less, I used to trim mine as the would get too long and poke in my eyes.

Mine were really long too and I could never wear sunglasses without it annoying me, but they get shorter or more sparse or whatever as you age. I was thinking that meant when I was an old woman but nope, mid 30s.

Not as bad as the thought of contact lenses but yeah, agreed

An old friend of mine who also knows Chintzy. If you’ve seen a Robert Smith lookalike posting on her Facebook that’s him

Ah I think I know who you mean just from social media then, may well have met them but would have been very drunk if I was with chintzy.

1 Like

I have zero facial hair. If I was going to consider eyeliner I’d first need false lashes. If that’s on the cards then I’d surely need eyebrows painted on too. It’s a slippery slope.

2 Likes

*sexy slope

4 Likes

I am looking forward to Friday Selfies this week

2 Likes

I have never been a goth

Just a little smudge of it will do, no need to go full Robert Smith

(this is my thursday filth thread)

2 Likes

Reckon I’m too scruffy to pull this off. If I make it look like I’m trying then the end result becomes more tragic.

I’ll be the judge of that.

1 Like

Yup, same here - horrible experience with contacts has left me incredibly sensitive around this stuff. Can’t even think about it without my eyes starting to water up. They’re doing it right now!

Otherwise, as a 17 year old obsessed with Placebo, I would’ve been all over this.

1 Like

Also I’m a big fan of the word “Guyliner”

2 Likes

You should make a poll about this, see what other people think.

1 Like