Men wearing eyeliner

This is now the Lost thread

3 Likes

Only time I ever wore eyeliner was when my sister made me up as Adam Ant c1981. Not sure a man of my vintage could pull this off now

I haven’t, but I’ve got brown eyes, and dark brown eyebrows, so my eyes are pretty dark in the first place.

In terms of non-traditional male grooming, I dye my hair blonde. But I’m lazy - that’s something I can do once every couple of months then not think about it again until I get my hair cut.

people always bang on about how i have really long eyelashes. think it’s a pretty weird thing to notice tbqh.

Wore eyeliner in Uni, but I was a goth.

But you want to do it, go for it.

think it would really accentuate the massive bags under my eyes :eyes: :nail_care:

(sorry :wink:)

10 Likes

I, liner?

1 Like

Can this be real?

I used to wear it a lot when i was younger, had hair and was skinnier

1 Like

i didnt really get the antoni from queer eye thing until he wore eyeliner that one time, then i was like oh wow yeah i get it now

4 Likes

Yeah I thought I was over guyliner, but when he appeared in it I nearly fainted

2 Likes

bet I’d look good with eyeliner to be honest

4 Likes

Mate, if you wore eyeliner, I reckon you would turn the majority of the hetero male population of the board.

6 Likes

Yeah tried it a couple of times in my uni days thinking I looked all androgynous like David Bowie. I have no photos of this so cant confirm if my thinking on this was flawed or not.

watch out Friday Selfie thread! :wink:

2 Likes

If everyone in here did eyeliner selfies this Friday I think I’d implode.

3 Likes

we should do that one day!

1 Like

I’ve no idea how to apply it. I’d probably blind myself

1 Like

No. Never even considered it. Always wanted to go acid blonde though (I have about as dark hair as it’s possible for a white Scotchman to have.)

Got along weekend off. Should I surprise my gf by stepping off the plane with: