Menless Monday evening thread. Banger special.

Nothing like a Monday banger is it??

Evening plans??

4 Likes

On way home from work and straight to Glee Club. Ate too much cake today. Commuting is exhausting

1 Like

God I’d love to be in glee club

1 Like

Hey hey. Had a pretty full on day with the kids, so I feel like I’ve deserved a beer or a few. Having mozzarella and balsamic roasted tomatoes with bread for tea.

3 Likes

It’s way out of my comfort zone but it’s great fun. Though we’re supposed to be performing in public in December so might change my mind by then.

1 Like

It’s going to have to be this from earlier

Think I’m going to make this my new karaoke default.

Got intense stomach ache from the most dairy filled quiche of all time. Karma for being a very bad vegan.

Got some new cushions that I love but they don’t go with my stupid green sofa and bow the cushion situation is going to play on my mind for a long time.

4 Likes

Evening all :wave:

The evening so far: had dinner, dropped the youngest at Brownies, took the food waste to the compost heap on the allotment which is now home to a family of rats (lovely)

An apt banger then

3 Likes

Might go to bed

1 Like

Haven’t had my dinner yet but I already want pudding. I don’t have any pudding.

Alright? Got steak n mash for tea, then gonna drink some fizzy Vimto and listen to some Off Menus I think.

Here’s a banger also:

2 Likes

I got excited about what was coming “after dinner” and assumed my brain was excited for dessert but turns out was excited about playing Witcher 3. I don’t have dessert. I want dessert.

Omg I have to get up at 5 tomorrow to get to that silly London and I’m not even going to have time for a second trip up the Mound. What’s even the point.

6 Likes

This was one of 12-year-old CCB’s favourite songs. Belter.

1 Like

I do have the ingredients for dessert but not the time.

1 Like

Fell asleep after work. Completely run down. Going to stick a pizza in the oven then spend the night watching naff tv.

1 Like

followed @barleysugar 's link to Casey Frey’s Twitter and saw this RT

please note this isn’t my banger, it’s just something everyone needs to see

10 Likes

Fucking hell

1 Like

whats the song played in the background? really can’t place it

1 Like

Hello :wave:

2 Likes