Metallica

" Halo on Fire
(followed by Kirk and Rob’s solos incl. Phantom of the Opera, Ace of Spades, and Anesthesia) "

blimey

Black album’s great.

Think my favourite is Ride the lightning.

Master>Ride>Justice>Kill>Black>Nothing Else Matters like the song

1 Like

Ride>Master>Black>Kill>Justice>agreed

sorry for trollin’ but i really like load and reload

this great, vocals are really good

When Metallica play live in Holland, do they change it to “We’re off to Nether Netherlands”?

6 Likes

No, because they’re already there, silly. they do that in Luxembourg

1 Like

Justice all day long!! So so good :blush:

Some chump has rated all of Metallica’s songs from the 80s. Obviously every Kill 'Em All song is rated to low and everything from the $5.98 Garage Days EP is rated too high. Top three are 3: One 2: Master of Puppets 1: Fade To Black.

So many bangers. Band of the 80s.

3 Likes

Nice to see Fade to Black at No.1 but apart from that it seems to be in an almost random order. Sanitarium at No. 30? Get out!

5 Likes

hello metallica fans. is there a go-to live metallica album that isn’t the one with the orchestra that i’m not keen on. thank you in advance.

Live Shit: Binge and Purge, probably. Think it’s on Spotify.

3 Likes

aye this is pretty good. somehow only recently realised what an absolutely massive choon the unforgiven is.

Hetfield’s on particular form with his between-song chat

2 Likes

Yeah cracked up when they staryed jamming in creeping death. ‘You guys dont mind if we fuck around for a bit up here, do ya?’

2 Likes

hey everyone, get a load of this

I quite like St Anger

2 Likes

Why not listen to the MTV tribute where othee artists covered them, including Avril Lavigne doing Fuel?

no thank you

you’ve gone too far this time, man

1 Like

James Hetfield was right - St Anger, he never gets respect

4 Likes