Metronomy

10 years ffs

Gonna be 30 in less than a year, I want to barf

Can we have a ban on all 10 year anniversaries from now on

2 Likes

Always like the King Krule remix very, very, very 2010 in the extreme

48 year old here, letting you know that you’re really going to enjoy all the 25th anniversaries… :slight_smile:

10 Likes

New EP

3 Likes

Hell yeah!

1 Like

Also

2 Likes

I’m a fairly big fan and was disappointed in the last album but I like this ep quite a lot. Goes nicely with this late September sun.

Not sure if it’s been posted already but Anna’s recent solo single is worth a listen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVQg8o1M3uM/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

That’s not Big Thief in the image?

Bad jokes aside I’m excited to hear new Metronomy.

absolute shed load of options resident, have their own exclusive version as do rough trade

4 Likes

Very fun song

Sounds a bit like Rusted Root

2 Likes

I really like this. Gets even better with repeated plays.

Lovely! But wtf are they doing releasing this in late October. If anything deserved to come out at the height of summer it was this

4 Likes

Just got two tickets to their Colour Factory gig next Thursday. Only £17 a head!

1 Like

Great show! Setlist was absolutely cracking. Corrine in to Insecurity was such a smash:

New songs are very in line with Good To Be Back, quite jangle poppy. Sounded really good to these ears, can’t wait for the album.

9 Likes

Love love love this song

2 Likes

Stream is on Youtube, starts 33 minutes in:

Great memories of this song. The Angel in Bridgend had a free jukebox, would line it up to play about 10-20 times in a row just before leaving the pub (the original, that is).

1 Like