Mickey Mouse (not dead)

His face is on a lot of shit isn’t it? Reckon it’s dirt cheap to license him. Anyone want to invest in a business putting Mickey Mice on things?

Can someone add 'not dead please

9 Likes

This is a mickey mouse thread alright.

1 Like

Sorry should have remembered celebrity posting protocol.

1 Like

Mickey Flanagan

Mickey Rooney

I don’t think his voice is a very accurate representation of a mouse speaking English, would be better on a seal or something.

Donald Duck is very accurate though isn’t he? Close your eyes and it’s like there’s a duck in the room, getting flustered about something.

15 Likes

Annoying twat.

1 Like

Harsh on @hankscorpio

5 Likes

No, no it’s fair.

1 Like

Oh yeah, he may be a daft wanker in a sailor suit but no-one would question the accuracy of Donald duck’s voice.

1 Like

Iron_maidenTzone

Never mind all this, is it not weird that Mickey and Minnie are such absolute non-entities as characters?

Mascot of the biggest entertainment behemoth going and the chief mascot is a squeaky wee guy that isn’t actually in any of their best films or whatever. All the side characters are a million times more interesting.

These are my thoughts, what say ye?

3 Likes

Good point. The only film or whatever I can think of that features Mickey prominently is Fantasia, and it’s about 25 years since I saw it but I remember it being basically a fever dream.

2 Likes

It’s kept him quite pure over the years. There’s no weird sexualisation of Mickey like there was for say, Max Goof.

3 Likes

If you call him ‘Michael Mouse’ then you can use his image on whatever you want and Disney can’t do anything.

This is 100% true, I read it on the Internet.

3 Likes

What is it with cartoon ducks being all angry? Daffy duck’s furious as well. Real-life ducks seem quite chipper

“Oh boy!” - Michael Mouse

6 Likes