Mid-life Crises

(nothing personal @Shoebox1976uk)

Don’t understand why no-one wants me to go to Kenya with them…:disappointed:

1 Like

Nah I primarily want to move home, and this is a good opportunity to go travelling in between jobs. So yeah I don’t have a job lined up for the other end…

We could be a classic 80s detective duo

2 Likes

An acquaintance of mine got a tattoo of his favourite band at aged 50.

(It was a band from his home town of Boston, USA) that he’d loved since the early eighties.)

1 Like

Soz I don’t know where “home” is for you.

You’ll have a great time and you don’t wanna look back later in life wishing you’d have gone for it.

I know the feeling.

(it was Boston)

1 Like

Sorry my Kenya trip is a solo one.

Also tell us more where you’re traveling to!!!

Ha ha. No, it was this band.

Oxford to Glasgow. Spent 14 years here so it’s a big move.

1 Like

So weird. Just got an email about cheap flights to Kenya.

1 Like

I’m not sure a lovely holiday really counts as a crises guys

4 Likes

I think my 42 birthday present will be either a tattoo or a parachute jump. I have no idea about a tattoo design, so the jump is looking more likely right.

Oh next I’ll buy a great tv I’m going keeeraaaaazy

2 Likes

That IS a big move!
But i think this sounds like a good thing and it’ll all work out.
Is it a crisis? Nah. Holibobs.

2 Likes

I think my midlife crisis might have manifested itself in me accepting that I can’t play football a couple of times a week and playing hockey and entering marathons and triathlons instead.

If I’m going to have a midlife crisis, I guess it’s better that it is one of the more healthy types.

3 Likes

It was meant to be Oz for the commonwealths, then SE Asia then West Coast US doing all the national parks. Missed the boat for the commonwealths so am going to have to reassess my plans now and work out where will be in season and when.

Ruffers @epimer is going to Kenya if you’re up for it.

2 Likes