Midweek Football Thread - Ten Pounds of Wigs In a Five Pound Bag

In the 90s and early 2000s right?

He got very pragmatic towards the end of his tenure

Yeah I guess around that time

Someone mentioned Porto above, but I remember a 4-0 which was pretty thrilling against them

for the clubs that fall out of it, sure

for the clubs at the top - nothing to worry about. if they really need the £££ they’ll lower prices. but they wo’nt do that cos TV and merch (again, for the top clubs who won’t fall out of the prem) = £££

Muriel is fucking shite and there is literally no way he isn’t scoring to make it 1-1 in the 88th minute.

That was in 97 and David May scored in the 22nd minute which is one of those stupid things that is etched in my memory forever

Yep, for the oilball clubs, it wouldn’t really make any difference economically if the stadium was empty every game.

Dunno why you’re all moaning. Decent first half that. Bamba’s goal was a cracker.

lol thought this match would cheer me up.

seeing Rashford and Lingard back on the edge of our own final third at one point might have been the low point

• Lukarku
  • Lukahku

0 voters

It’s like watching slow-mo when Sevilla get up to United’s area.

A good death bed memory right there, David May flashing before your eyes

Sevilla keeping their shape well again but Jesus they’re wasteful in the final third. A sharper team would’ve taught Man U a real lesson over these two legs

They’re way too worried about conceding. Like 3 players were involved in that last attack despite it taking a fucking age to get the ball up the pitch

Muriel is sooooo shit

Good Christ, how far has that missed by?

Muriel’s wigging

Pogba goal 67 minutes. Just put the paypacket on it

Did he just describe Nani’s red card against Real as controversial?