Midweek Football Thread - Ten Pounds of Wigs In a Five Pound Bag

He’s been poor but had flashes of brilliance that give me reason to think he’ll be good once bedded in properly and settled. Poor start though, nqat.

Aye saw that. Not surprising really. Think all top (South American) players are probably similar, problem with Sanchez is that he goes through extended periods of continually fucking up your possessional play which must make it harder to take than from Messi or whatever.

believe he’s been barred from all of the bookies in chorlton on humanitarian grounds.

4 Likes

Definitely coming around to ol’ currently-living-in-a-trashcan’s thinking that we dodged a bullet there.

Always thought you were absolutely mad to be interested in him tbh

well maybe that’s overdoing it, but y’know…

wasn’t it pep who binned him in the first place?

Sanchez outlasted him at Barca, but don’t think Pep liked him due to his propensity to do whatever the fuck he wants.

1 Like

begrudgingly accept we still need mourinho but simultaneously can’t wait til the point where we bin him off

1 Like

Fucking lol
https://twitter.com/krisvoakes/status/973681809916661760

14 Likes

<3 mou <3

nothing about the result isn’t funny. Scholsey’s half time comments, Tone’s email, Mou’s post match comments. the result.

6 Likes

Is this real? Is he trying to get himself a massive pay out? Very very funny stuff

Oh my god

(I’ve not seen any other tweets from journos about it if it is real)

8 Likes

Pog playing piano

2 Likes

All the other quotes he’s tweeting seem legit

Oliver Kay reporting it too

Of all the United shat-the-bed European performances, that’s probably my second favourite after Porto.

Can we list them?

Let’s list them.

Porto, Monaco, Bayern, Real twice at least…

1 Like

Bilbao. Not the highest profile but the connoisseurs choice

10 Likes