Midweek Football Thread

Norwich are on TV AGAIN tonight?!

Pretty sure our home match with you is on TV too, hopefully we’ll keep it to a respectable 4-0 this time

1 Like

That sounds stressful as fuck about the Sheffield Wednesday game. One thing to get relegated but another thing to have the financial trouble looming over you.

Even with rivalrys I’ve never found it good when fans are mocking other clubs for relegation/administration etc, it’s a bit of a low blow and a step to far. You’d also think a lot of fans would actually want to be in the same division as their main rivals, because of the added competition it creates. Up here a lot of Newcastle/Sunderland fan feel that way at the moment, and would prefer to have the tyne-wear derby still. Granted, the horses are happy!

Charlton need something I guess

When is that?

OMG fuck off norwich fans you privileged cunts

Have you lot actually forgotten 2 years ago? Or any season since 95? Jesus Christ

What’s happened. ? I know they are losing.

Booing a substitution because it’s not 4-4-2 and chanting “you don’t know what you’re doing” literally at the guy who got us in the Prem at first asking and wasn’t able to stay there because of a Timm Klose injury. I’ve got really lax with Norwich this year anyway but god our fans can be annoying

Ridiculous. How he got them promoted was miraculous, they wouldn’t have gone up without him.

Palace fans still haven’t turned on Pardew at games yet. Everyone thinks it but we don’t boo. Some on our forum have arranged a walk out on the 21st minute tomorrow. It’s been shot down by most it’s ridiculously lame,

Match is on New Year’s Eve, pretty sure I saw somewhere it was on TV. think our matches against Newcastle and Brighton might be on TV in January too, so plenty of opportunities to see us lose. all of them home matches that I’ll be at so no use to me televising them either :clap:

arsenal potentially losing their two best players over wages is very entertaining.

1 Like

As a neutral, I feel pretty sad about the grim inevitability of Arsenal’s collapse. Sanchez will get injured or go missing until the end of January and it’ll be too late for them to challenge for the title again.

1 Like

You just beat the best team in the uk too

1 Like