Might as well make a Wednesday evening thread...

Here it is.

Got jacket potatoes in the oven for a BHS, will probably have a cider or two as well. Been raining here all day, lovely stuff. Go on then, what are you up to?

3 Likes

Was going to cycle to Halfords to get some new windscreen wipers for the car, but now I’ve decided that’s too much excitement to handle so I might just go to bed.

3 Likes

Fucking hell, get a load of Lord Two-Vehicles over here.

12 Likes

It’s three until I throw the old bike in the river, hactually.

1 Like

Had some leftover spicy butternut squash pasta from the freezer which was pretty delicious actually.

Really hate work at the moment. Got 7 working days until a week off though

Oh yeah, also gonna apply for a job i really want, am qualified for and would have a good chance of getting because of contacts but can’t actually get to cause it’s in the middle of nowhere and I don’t own a car.

Think I’ve still got the two weeks in June booked off that were supposed to be for going to Croatia. Might keep the days off, finally play through my entire Steam backlog.

Do you want a bike? Might be a bit damp

3 Likes

Sold!

1 Like

I’m going on holiday to Fife

2 Likes

saw two baby foxes in my garden this afternoon.

I wonder if my neighbours will try to shoot them

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimalFarflungHusky-size_restricted.gif

4 Likes

:wave:

It’s a bank holiday here tomorrow so the supermarket was full of fancy food when I went a little while ago. Look at this local butter I bought that is in the shape of a flower:

Also bought some fancy local mozzarella and fromage frais and 12 bottles of wine for €18.

My day has peaked. I’m grading essays this evening.

16 Likes

BHS?

Evening all. Got pie and wedges for dinner, with a G&T on the side. Can’t grumble.

Also Dr Mrs Epimer told our next door neighbour that whatever she was cooking smelled nice, then later on they brought her some??

Didn’t know that was an option. How many houses have I walked past and thought “ooh that smells nice” that I could have got a free meal from if I’d just asked

2 Likes

Oh shit, how could I forget? I also bought a frasier (strawberry cake) big enough to feed 10 people (which I may or may not share with neighbours).

2 Likes

Really wish I could pop over to spend the evening with you :blush:

2 Likes

Department store, doesn’t exist any more

1 Like

Brian Harvey Special (e.g. a big old jacket potato dinner)

2 Likes