Might buy a spatula at lunchtime

This is the missing spatula (older model though)

1 Like

Isnā€™t that one of those holes that idiots claim is for measuring portions of spaghetti.

1 Like

ooo. Spatula/fish slice hybrid. Like that a lot. And this is coming from a JosephJoseph sceptic.

nice bit of kit.

how does the spoon know how much spaghetti I want?

3 Likes

I think it always assumes you want less than you do.

spaghetti shaming bastard

1 Like

I asked for a slotted spoon for Christmas and my mum bought me a slotted spoon that was so bad I had to throw it away last week. This thread has reminded me I still need to buy a slotted spoon, cheers, might hit up Bobby Dā€™s (Robert Dyas) at lunchtime

what was wrong witth the spoon? Irregular slots?

Choice of six

1 Like

Flimsy crap, it was made of plastic and it had far too much give in it, couldnā€™t handle anything heavier than peas.

Quite like the look of the Mason Cash, but the Viners looks like it will do the job, and a great price too

If itā€™s not going to be coming into contact with any nonstick surfaces then the Viners looks a winner.

Joe Wicks is that exercise guy isnā€™t he? Why is he involved in the slotted spoon game?

Think my utensil MVP are my silicone tongs.

Anyone else a fan of tongs?

1 Like

Yeah, huge fan. Lifting spaghetti straight from boiling water to sauced pan is a wonderful experience. Although they are most likely to get your utensil drawer to get stuck.

1 Like

He does recipes as well I thinkā€¦ The only thing I know for sure about him is that he says Wensleydale in an unusual manner.

The spatula is the rogue element for that. Has a very high angle from the head to the handle.

knife sharpener for me

Iā€™m a whetstone badboy so no issue for me.

so why donā€™t you kill me

12 Likes