Mildly infuriating road layouts

As discussed elsewhere, this prick cost me a PB at a 10k the other week, want to cross the road in it’s entirety? Sorry pal, you’re gonna have to wait ages for the privilege of crossing to the traingular island first and then wait there for ages to make the second leg of your crossing:

and there’s TC rubbing it in your face

3 Likes

Smug prick

LEAVE FOPPYISH ALONE!

No ROTTEN compromises.

1 Like

Fort Kinnaird in Edinburgh, it’s a nightmare to drive around.

Got to be honest, I’m disappointed with the uptake on this one.

It annoys me that both cyclists and pedestrians are expected to cross at this point and that dickhead motorists stop in the middle of the crossing all of the fucking time:

This is my equivalent on my run home.

It can take about 3 minutes to cross here sometimes as none of the crossings are in sync.

That looks like a bastard. I’ve got a couple of equivalent points at my home stretch for my normal 10k, it drives me mental.

Cycling chat in 10…9…8…

1 Like

always get annoyed with motorways which split and then cross over, so you need to be in the left side to ultimately go right, and vice versa - when you have a map in your head about where the motorways are going (e.g. around birmingham etc) then it’s really annoying for some reason.

Fucking Hemel

You can go backwards around this roundabout if you try.

2 Likes

looks like it was designed by Ptolemy

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT INFURIATING ROAD LAYOUTS FROM A PEDESTRIAN POINT OF VIEW ONLY

Too late cuz.

Yeah, or Escher. I hate it so much and the worst thing is that once you’re through you’re in Hemel Hempstead.

One way road systems are the worst though

Swindon’s ‘Magic Roundabout’
Still the most bizarre and surreal driving experience

2 Likes

Oh my christ

Seems everyone is replying from a motorist POV. This will disappoint @anon5266188

Anyway, read something this morning that said new pelican crossings are now illegal https://twitter.com/RantyHighwayman/status/788979363077353472