Mileage

(a mile for every pound earned)

c104,000 miles
Longest drive was Leeds to La Rochelle (ferry Dover to Calais). 722 miles according to Google

72k. Bought it on 71k. Barely do any miles.

Sub-thread: whatā€™s the highest mileage youā€™ve had a car at? Took my old 3-series to 120k, never so much as a wobble.

53 plate?

1. Get a new one next month if I can be fucked.

Taking back your copy of La Tricolore

Err 7,600 is what I typed (without the comma)

Audi-style LED indicators on this one?

Never owned a car myself.

Furthest Iā€™ve ever driven is probably Newcastle to London a few times, which is about 300miles.

just over 100k

longest drive in one go, probably 814 miles (I took a photo of the odometer for some reason) from new orleans to kansas.

Triggerā€™s Broom.

bloody hell

The problem with the highest mileage achieved by a car is its probably a bit like triggers broom or the spitfire planes, every part is repaired or renewd

Just went over 94k at the weekend. Highest Iā€™ve had on a car was 159k. Longest drive would be 8hrs, only stopping for fuel in NT, Australia. Probably about 650-700 miles.

Come again?

No, I just really like rotary engines.

1 Like

about 7,000 odd i think

get a new car every year so it never gets much beyond about 12/13k

also means i donā€™t need to bother my arse learning anything about how to fix them when they get old and fucked

Old Polo passed the 125,000 mile mark and we all did a cheer in it at the time (somewhere on the M4 / M6, canā€™t remember which is which). Died a couple of weeks later, bless its cute little brains.

Current A6 is on 17,132 (just went out to check).

Always tends to be at least one Wankel in each thread