Milk šŸ¼

one time when I was out with my cycling club we stopped for a rest and this one dude bought a pint of milk from the shop and just downed it there and then I was like wtf? milk?

canā€™t imagine being all hot and sweaty and thirsty and wanting milk? but there you go

classic cyclist behaviour there- absolute depravity

1 Like

i think itā€™s only Ā£2.25. itā€™s won awards now, so i doubt theyā€™ll be discontinuing it. have also tried their soft cheese when it first came out and it just tasted like coconut oil :persevere:

urgh, violife - i have made the mistake of buying stuff like it and sheese from health food shops for about Ā£4 and they all taste like sweaty feet smell. just sticking with that one from tesco now, although would be interested to try a mozzarella substitute, because i havenā€™t yet. there is a local producer of nut cheese around here that i keep hearing great things about, but itā€™s like Ā£7 and who has the money for thaaaat.

1 Like

donā€™t think iā€™ve met anyone who drinks pints of milk over the age of 15 who wasnā€™t an alchie.

The only things Iā€™ve ever heard talked about as being actually any good are always eye-wateringly expensive. Now I just eat cheeseless pizza, which sounds joyless but is actually pretty good

rice milk
almond milk if there isnā€™t any or for cooking

basically a hot salad isnā€™t it
righteous

gotsta be normal, aka non-skimmed aka full fat aka milk

Milk and apples are the two things that I feel like Iā€™m getting a physical power up when I consume them

1 Like

chocolate soy milk

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had almond milk and Iā€™ve never had soy milk.

homophobe

1 Like

semi skimmed all the way.

people who get weirded out about milk drinking are really odd. itā€™s refreshing as fuck and iā€™m sure you gulped down your fair share when you were a baby. get over it m8s.

Pretty weird drinking milk from another species though isnā€™t it

1 Like

no weirder than eating them

i mean whoever drank cowā€™s milk for the first time was obviously pretty weird but weā€™re here now and itā€™s fine

1 Like

Almond for porridge, semi skimmed for all else.

Huge fan of milk. Just had a post-exercise chocolate yazoo to keep it fresh

some of us have an intolerance m8

Almond 4 lyfe. Just stick my fingers in my ears whenever anybody starts talking about the environmental impact and itā€™s fine.

1 Like

Used to be semi-skimmed for everything now full-fat for everything