Milkman

Camel milk is getting big now. They even have it in asda. It’s really thick and some Kardashian or someone loves it.

Sounds awful.

obviously hippos m8

2 Likes

Got a lift off a lovely milkman one time to the nearest phonebox when I was stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere one time. They’re a gbol in my book.

Our milkman growing up was a bit weird and used to have so many crows that sat on his roof. Like an unusual amount of crows on one house.

6 Likes

They like the milk bottle tops.

(I am assuming crows have shared interests with magpies here)

maybe he made a typo when he was ordering some new animals

28 Likes

Those women were in the nip!

3 Likes

Our childhood milkman used to sell pirated video games. I bought Medal of Honour off him.

Yes

Nearly spat tea all over my new sofa

We have a milkman and daily pint of milk delivered. The dairy is based in the local industrial estate, so not quite as idyllic as you might imagine.

Something nice about still getting milk in this way regardless - even if the bill when it comes every six weeks or so is a little eye watering.

^this switched to non-lactose a few months ago, and it’s done wonders for me.

Congratulations! You now also have the moral high ground over those weirdos who are guzzling down stuff that’s meant for baby cows.

1 Like

think there is still a cow involved in @wewerewerewolvesonce 's milk

Alright don’t milk it

1 Like

Quite nice having milk from the almonds I drive past every day

2 Likes

I’ve seen loads of almonds, but none have ever had udders.

Yeah we have a milkman. He arrives in the small hours in a proper chinking milk float. Sometimes he can’t be arsed using our special milk bottle holder. Sometimes he will not bother to leave any milk. Often he will dump some promo pamphlet on our mat to go soggy in the rain. We used to buy orange juice from him too, but it was shit so we stopped that.

1 Like

Soyaman doesn’t have the same ring to it.