Mini Metro (Mobile Game)

Never played, but remember this from one of those “get to know your colleagues” things at work

Tap the clock and you’ll get the option to pause. You can still interact in that state.

2 Likes

@SleepingCapybara was more modest back then

2 Likes

1398 in 68 days.

Would strongly recommend pausing so you can take stock of things

2 Likes

This is going to sound silly… But is there an end game to the Endless one? Hah, like, does it just stop giving you new stations? It’s kinda reached steady state… I guess that makes sense?

Daily 14/05/22 - Osaka - 767, messed it up, usually do quite well on Osaka too

1 Like

Reached 996 and had to go out… Probably wouldn’t have got much further tbh

728 pass in 30 days. Quite enjoyed that. Was surprised to see the Shinkansen pop up. That added a lot to it!

696 in 29 days. Osaka always kicks my ass, gets so frantic.

Didn’t enjoy this. 476 in 28 days.

The station that was failed has loads of triangles who weren’t getting on the trains to go north. Not sure why. Glitch? Also, I feel like the daily levels play differently to the main game, is that just a placebo? They feel less fun and more dickish in the placement of the stations.

Also, do we all get the same station placings each day?

Which station failed?

New York - 15/05/22 -709

Doeant really reflect it as was scrabbling aroind redrawing at the end.

1 Like

Yeah, daily challenge gives everyone the exact same city - same stations, same passengers etc.

If its the station that it looks like there are triangles going north but its full, so no others could get on.

If you connect the circle below the square to the traingle NE of it, would drop traingles going north and south and youd probably been alright . or brought the blue line to the station for the time being

A lesson to remember not to just focus on part of the screen, but to take stock of the whole thing every so often

I think i almost went at that stage but interchanged that station

This thread has also got me playing this game again too. Once it’s quite far in, struggle to think strategically and just firefight.

1,062 passengers, 43 days today.

1 Like

Yeah, it was this one. The orange train and arrow… It went past the station and no triangles went on, going north. Seemed odd.

But yes the purple scribble is what I shouldve realised.

1 Like

1505, which I’m quite happy with. Not sure how many days but I just made it through to a Monday, and was desperately trying to get people away from that one station, having not added an extra line until that point.

I don’t know why I only had 3 lines until that last minute, though, that seems ridiculous.

1 Like