Minor reasons you refuse to listen to a band/artist

Oh, all of them. CBA.

Promo photos where one or more of the band members is wearing a hat. (Sliding scale of repulsion with fedoras at the extreme end)

2 Likes

Any excuse

9 Likes

12 Likes

This isn’t even the classic one, I didn’t know there were more! amazing

2 Likes

That bloke always wears the hat and Jonny Borrell never closes his mouth probably, so all photos have the same classic potential.

3 Likes

just Googled him, his name is Freddie Stitz. Love that guy

1 Like

Im more about the Borrell tasch

2 Likes

Helluva Geordie Shore neck on that T-shirt

1 Like

I think it was their most recent one. Have actively avoided news about them since, so they might have released 3 more albums for all I know.

1 Like

4 Likes

don’t mind silly names, more put off by overly serious band/album names that I could never imagine wanting to call a project. Like Faith No More mentioned upthread, have never given them a chance because it makes me think of pompous serious men who have no joy to impart to me.

I’d say Faith No More were the exact opposite of pompous serious men.

6 Likes

what’s their silliest song?

5 Likes
1 Like

Le Eastendoi

3 Likes

In seriousness though, I’m not a FNM expert so someone will be better judged to answer but like this whole video is Patton ripping Anthony Kiedis

and then like on Angel Dust they have songs about blowjobs (Be Aggressive- also can see where Marilyn Manson stole the cheerleaders for mOBSCENE from) or something like Land of Sunshine where the lyrics are taken from fortune cookies and the Scientology personality tests

5 Likes