Mischievous *or* Sexy vs Mischievous *and* Sexy

This is a thread to discuss about whether the concepts of “mischievous” and “sexy” can co-exist or whether they should be considered separate entities when applied to cartoon bunnies.

It could be a poll thread but I think there’s enough in this for a fairly decent and intelligent discussion so let’s keep it that way for the time being. Thanks.

2 Likes

For me, mischievous behaviour is very sexy.

I’m not willing to consider other opinions on this.

2 Likes

Miss Chievous (sexy lady)

2 Likes

Woah-oh-oh
Mischievious girl, I wanna get close to you

1 Like

What about if the mischief in question is stuff like playful light-bodily contact between consenting partners whilst in a state of undress though?

1 Like

Is this just about cartoon bunnies?

Because maosm is mischievous as hell but a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long way from being sexy.

3 Likes

Reckon anyone has incorporated nuggying (sp) into sex?

It’s not my place to speculate on things like that.

Neither did I. I was just asking

Would you be interested in incorporating nuggying (sp) into sex? Can I monetise this idea?

How would you go about spelling nuggying? That doesn’t look right

Noogying?

1 Like

Actually, what might be ok (at best) would be to do polls where we post an example of something mischievous and find out whether it’s “mischievous and sexy” “mischievous but not sexy” “sexy but not mischievous” “neither mischievous or sexy”

That’s how I’d go with it

Done some research

16 Likes

I guess I’d spell it noogie to rhyme with boogie woogie

1 Like

Very good and valuable

Putting cling film over the toilet seat

• Mischievous
  • Sexy
  • Both

0 voters

Thank you, if you think of any others please let me know, I’ll update the diagram

I know your game

Write your own PhD

5 Likes