Misconceptions about you

Because I’m sure we’re all just misunderstood.

Somebody at lunch said I must have a small appetite because I never eat much at lunch. I’m the greediest person on the planet, but my lunches are all the definitely lactose-free options available shoveled onto one plate (except the chips), and that’s what it amounts to.

You go lactose free for lunch only?

I’m simultaneously a lot more grumpy/miserable than some people think and a lot less grumpy/miserable than other people think.

u wot m9

I’m the greediest person on the planet, but my lunches are all the definitely lactose-free options available shoveled onto one plate (except the chips), and that’s what it amounts to.

This sentence is giving me a headache

seems fine to me…?

All my non-work friends think that I must be massively right wing because I work in The City. All my work friends think I must be massively left wing because I like things like music and film.

The truth? I’m not even on Facebook…

Someone said to me last week that I am the sort of person never to take any shit from anyone. Whereas I take a lot of shit from a lot of people.

People at work are always saying how I’m laid back an unflappable

Inside I’m a burning pit of anxiety and imposter syndrome

Used to get this a lot. Turns out people tend to confuse being laid back with total, total apathy.

very misunderstood on here - fml

Everyone used to assume I was vegetarian.

Well that’s probably because you don’t eat meat.

Why?

This was in reply to the warm. Thanks phone.

blah-de-blah

Dunno.

Now I am vegetarian, but that’s beside the point.

People don’t understand me at all but I’m keeping things low-key (because I’m currently in a rut running away from my problems)