Misterstevening thread?

The thread man, the thread.

1 Like

hello,

I had a load of leftovers from an indian takeaway last night. my flatmate got some pretty bad news about his visa application. i.e. he’s probably not going to be able to get it - meaning he’ll be kicked out of the country, despite living here for 9.5 years or so

Still ill. Can I go to bed yet?

Had a pretty massive greasy cheese (plain) omelette earlier but quite hungry now

is a cheese omlette a plain one?

(no)

(wolfcastle)

1 Like

Whereas before it was the height of subtle orchestration!

3 Likes

Episode 3 of Life is Strange: Before the Storm is downloading before my very eyes and I’m debating whether my Christmas track needs drums (probably will leave it beatless tbh / pay homage to ‘I’m A Radioheads’ by the Creep)

what thread?!

Binned off my curry plans, pissing off several people, to come home and eat a burrito in my pyjamas. No ragrets.

Except for the trapped wind I’m now struggling with. Ooft.

Definitely misread this at first

Watching a Swedish drama with my mum mostly asleep beside me on the sofa. Standard

Good Stevening,

Severely irked at my ex for numerous reasons that I won’t bore you with. Wish I could have a good shout at him but that sadly won’t achieve anything.

Waiting for R to get to sleep then I have volunteered to wrap some presents for my mum. It’s all party in the Flashinglight house tonight.

Yes, you can.

Just had mates over whilst cooking, entertaining Jnr AND doing my lecture e as they were both only free the exact length of my class.

Going to chill out now with chocolate and a podcast. Hope that owl comes back from last night, noisy little angel

Sounds quite postmodern as dramas go

3 Likes

My brother is cooking us sausage and mash with onion gravy and broccoli and peas. Get fucking in. I’m working night shifts but whatever - I shall have all of that power in me.

I’m also watching Feud which is absolutely excellent if anyone wants to know.

Last day at work today, but still got a load of stuff that I need to finish off tonight :tired_face: After that, need to pack for tomorrow and wrap some presents.

Probably going to open a beer soon :beers:

Rick stein. It’s a piece of brilliance every week

2 Likes

maybe i’ll swing by later :slight_smile:

1 Like

My landlady got a dog a while ago. The dog was nervous so. One day the dog wasn’t around anymore. I used to say that the dog had been sent to dog school to learn to be less afraid and I half believed it but half just thought she’d got rid of it. Then about 4 months later the dog was back which was good cause it meant what I thought was true was true. Dog has the same name tagged collar/looks the same etc. I started having doubts though but didn’t want to bring it up. Anyway tonight the dog ran away to the park and when I spoke to my landlady she referred to the dog by another name. It’s not the same dog!!!?!?? I just think my landlady needs to 1. Not give a new dog the collar of a dog that’s probably now dead cause it’s weird and it tricks people 2. Not get dogs and dogs and dogs and keep giving them back when they’re needing more than you can give.
Anyway tonight she was eating a microwaveable lasagne which is the sort of thing I would do but I always felt she was more into cooking fresh from scratch.

5 Likes