Mndy vnng Thrd (29/03)

real shit day. work has been awful.

thankfully now though it’s… nope. nothing. just the void.

3 Likes

Had a good bean burrito bowl for dinner. Now got my pub penoid card group, but on Discord, which is… nothing at all like going to the pub to play card games and talk about card games and have an overpriced burger and two (2) non-alcoholic ginger beers.

Although I am the first one here, which is at least authentic

Its my parents Golden wedding anniversary.

4 Likes

Fucking weird day. Just a nothingness. Bland. Highlight was a roll and sausage earlier. And that was it.

Going to record an episode of my pod with @Twinkletoes and @anon18868718 muzak and then return to sleep to do it all over again.

1 Like

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Unlucky (Snr)

2 Likes

D&D in a bit! Hopefully I don’t die&die like I almost did last week

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned this before but I cut up sticks of carrot and celery to dip in mint sauce or hummus sometimes.

3 Likes

How much gold did you get them?

My non-presence is worth way more than gold.

1 Like

You could join my Discord group in a bit, give you something to look forward to, i.e. leaving the Discord group

1 Like

Yesterday i was in the park and someone had dropped a ball in the big pond and a guy with a remote control boat was trying to use the boat to get the ball to the edge of the water… And thats the most interesting thing thats happened to me for a month or so.

1 Like

And then the boat got stuck and had to be freed with diggers while all the other boats went the long way around?

3 Likes

congrats to your parent’s golden

5 Likes

you could join ours and listen to some d&d

did they get the ball back

Yeah, quite quickly, think it would have gone to the edge anyway tbqh.

2 Likes

We can’t just let anyone in!

1 Like

Absolute beaut of a day, perfectly timed with the clocks going forward to. Finished work and went to the park with a can and my book, bloody lovely.

Gonna enjoy this for the two days it lasts.