Mndy vnng Thrd (29/03)

How the fuck is it half 7? Don’t like this.

Had scampi chips and cheese for dinner. No photos as I wolfed it. Now got the stomach grumbles.

Can’t believe it’s gonna be fucking freezing and miserable again in a few days

Found out a friend had passed away earlier. Walked about 20kn today. Now just gonna crash I think.

Sorry to hear about your friend

21 Likes

i think i’m currently doing the worst farts of my life

Thanks froggy x

1 Like

I smell them wafting outside my window
I smell them in the aiiiiiir. (Aiiiiiir)

1 Like

Congratulations, really pleased for you. Anything caused it?

1 Like

Just my awful lifestyle

3 Likes

There can be a certain awful pride in a really offensive release.

1 Like

I’m beaming with pride, but it really is awful

1 Like

What specifically is the cause

For the fans

1 Like

Probably the mcdonalds I had after my MRI cos yknow, if something bad or slightly uncomfortable happens you’ve gotta reward yourself with a fast food meal

3 Likes

boilers…who’d have 'em?

1 Like

Funny you should say that bam, because I had to reset my boiler earlier today - I think there’s an airlock in the hot water system because every now and then the pipes make a noise like somethings gonna explode. Love it

1 Like

mine broke down on Saturday, called somebody out, never turned up, called them again this morning they said they tried to call (bullshit) and rescheduled for this morning…didn’t show up again and said “oh no we said tomorrow morning not today” binned them off and called somebody else, turned up within 3 hours, gonna fix it tomorrow afternoon, what a palaver!

I’m cold and miss my baths :frowning:

4 Likes

Should’ve called The Boilerman

Hope it’s fixed soon, nothhing worse

6 Likes

Ah that’s crap, house stuff is so annoying. Ours has only started behaving like this since it got serviced, which is ironic, dontcha think? Fingers crossed for yours being sorted tomorrow!

1 Like