Mo' evening, Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

Of course not

1 Like

Phew

It’s my least favourite Yorke project by a distance (save for Pablo Honey)

Thought Default and Judge, Jury, Executioner are very good tracks imo. Only on headphones or a good system though, kinda pointless otherwise.

1 Like

Do you think they’ll release a special edition where Flea’s contributions are removed? Might wait for it in case.

there’s no trace of him on those tracks. I hate him too. So very much.

1 Like

alright?

back from the shire of york. have had a great long weekend riding bikes and watching bike racing. don’t want to go back to work tomorrow.

should probably eat a vegetable

1 Like

Evening all. Had a Brian Harvey special for dinner and now feel a little bloated.

I’ve got an idea for a thread, but a quick pre-thread question: would you count Sunday night as a weeknight or a weekend evening?

• Weeknight because it precedes Monday
  • Weekend evening because it follows Sunday daytime

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve suddenly got VERY strong opinions about this issue that I had never considered in my life until 30 seconds ago.

1 Like

Surprised you weren’t in work today tbh.

This is how DiS works, it seems

2 Likes

chuckled imagining one of your kids asking what was for dinner and you replying ‘oh its just 47 tuna mayo baked potatoes each tonight’.

3 Likes

was meant to be making dinner with my flatmate I think, but he hasn’t turned up yet. I think the ingredients are already past their sell-by date

• wait for him to come back and proceed as planned, even though I’m hungry now
  • make something by myself and pretend I forgot
  • message him to see what he’s doing like a regular person

0 voters

order a pizza in.

They’re not big fans of the baked potato. They like to scoop out the insides, mash it up with cheese and veg and whatever, and pretend like they’re not eating it. More fool them, because the skin is the best bit.

2 Likes

is it possible to truly be a fan of the baked potato though?

in home ec we were taught the way to make a baked potato was to bake it, then scoop out the insides and mix it with cheese and butter and whatever, then pack it back into the skin, then bake it a bit more

have never made a potato that way since tbf

1 Like

excuse me

2 Likes

Scoop out the insides, mash up with tuna and a little parsley, put the insides back in the skins and finish baking till crispy.

Serve with peas or baked beans.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Cooking myself a local pub stew

They’re one of those things that the most you can say about it is “it’s all right”

1 Like