Mo Monday Mo Problems

it seems to be doing alright playing one note for quarter of an hour

Some absolute deviant booked me in for a 12.30-1.30pm meeting. This meant that I had to wolf down my leftover chicken tagine and lamb shoulder and rice in about ten minutes between meetings. Fuck them.

Without asking when you’re on lunch? That’s a-paddling

Jazzy prick

1 Like

I mean to be fair, they did shut up and fuck off in 2016. that’s just one of two gigs they’ve got together for to raise money for the family of their biggest fan, who died a few months ago.

Uploading: 15722735000334097464772049755632.jpg…

My office is so spooky

Oh no I’ve done myself

4 Likes

Oh fucksake FINE

3 Likes

Look spooky ooooohhhhhhhh

1 Like

Sorry @anon5266188 I should really have spoilered that

doesn’t everybody’s work spaces always look like that?

1 Like

still, two seems a bit much

2 Likes

EEEEEEK!!!

(We were just in Trose and I was doing my classic bit of being scared by all the new spooky products (in orange packaging) and then Neil went off going “Spooky! Spooky! Spooky!” but it looked like he was following a lady and just saying “Spooky! Spooky! Spooky!” at her. Was dead weird)

1 Like

I mean if they really wanted to raise money, they should have just played one really big gig, and on a weekend, to optimise drunken merch purchases too

I’m alright with it now, they’ve stopped except the drummer who’s just doing standard infinite drum roll faffing, which I can get behind.

Going to the gym now (I like 3pm workouts as the weights room is empty), and I think I’ve actually twisted my knee while just sat at my desk! :scream:

imagine a really divisive band set up two different fundraisers, one for them to play a special gig (idk in a public park or something) and the other for them not to play again for X years

then they did whatever one got the most money. do you think that would work?

It’s a proper getting old injury isn’t it? Just from sitting awkwardly :joy:

1 Like

I think that’s actually the future of fundraising. Move over Comic Relief (or whatever’s big on the fundraising scene this year)

Is this an Escape Room?

(You can go home now IF… you solve a series of cryptic clues with a one-hour window)

1 Like

i enjoyed this cordial exchange on a “musicians wanted” group i’m a member of