Mo’nday, mo’rning

Just standing waiting for the boat. Thought I might as well start a morning thread

You know the drill

What’s your day looking like?

9 Likes

Morning @BodyInTheThames ! We’ve just had the most amazing sunrise

Today is my only day in the office. I guess I should get ready to leave.

18 Likes

Nice nuclear sunrise :sunrise:

1 Like

Mornin’! Three day week coming up :heart_eyes: pretty standard day to come hopefully, unless there’s more work drama. Happy Monday yall

Breakfast with robot music currently :robot:

Enjoying the small part of the say where it is just me and R, the rest is going to be :-1: no doubt.

2 Likes

Hi! Work shortly, hopefully got a pretty easy day, then a family meal later with some visiting relatives. 2 more days till 9 days off.

Got a shit load to do when I get in today, wish I’d just stayed late on Friday. Trying to muster the courage to leave bed

It’s not the most beautiful day for it but I really love getting the boat into town of a morning

5 Likes

Off today ain’t I. Dunno what to do. Coffee and a mooch maybe. Or take the kiddo to bounce play, or something

Boatless morning for me, regrettably.

Been up since 5 parading around the flat with a torch and big stick as I could hear someone walking around…it was actually the cat scratching and banging the door but I still commend my own bravery.

7 Likes

I now have REM’s ‘Bang & Blame’ playing in my head thanks to this post

Edit: I have weirdly never noticed before now just how much the White Stripes ‘Hardest Button to Button’ rips off Bang & Blame

2 Likes

morning all :wave:

no boats for me today, just an overcrowded train as I’m back to work today :sob: have no idea what awaits me when I get in, other than a gazillion emails.

last time I had more than a few days off I came back to find that the big project we had before I left was now cancelled and as such loads of people were going to be let go, and then within a day they were all needed on other stuff again. so we’ll see.

I just did a big yawn while walking through the park (covered my mouth obv) and some dog walker woman went “OOOOOHH that’s tiring!”

:pensive:

2 Likes

I AM MEETING @xylo TONIGHT, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ANYTHING DONE BEFORE THEN!?

14 Likes

Pay day. I think they paid me too much? The right thing to do would be tell them, isn’t it?

I’m going Into work late as we’ve got a delivery coming between 08:02 and 10:02. But the tracker code isn’t working on the website, so who knows.

Two hours of nobody else being awake were really nice, was feeling all good and motivated and that has nosedived now. Ah well.

1 Like

It’s chilly.

Don’t know what I ate* over the weekend to destabilise my guts this badly but I don’t think I should be going into work today. Really not well.

*Was definitely a burrito bowl.

2 Likes

Oh no :frowning:

Hope the coach is somehow running late too so you can catch it :crossed_fingers:

Also, gws @Kallgeese

2 Likes