Moanday Evening

About to get pint 4.

Then buy some cans and head home.

Youse wonderful folk?

1 Like

Got iffy tummy and just wanna nap. Watching Seinfeld

1 Like

The poster arrived today, I showed it to the tv. His reactions were uncertainty and… reluctant acceptance. Success!

14 Likes

12 Likes

hiya!

I’m hopped up on Lewis Hamilton’s signature Monster energy drink!

4 Likes

:beer:
:pizza:
:tv:
:toilet:
:potable_water:
:bed:

1 Like

it’s really not very nice!

I WANT THAT

oh hello

Oven on for :pizza:, awaiting plasticmike’s arrival

Pyjamas on. Was going to crack a beer but maybe its weird to have a beer in pyjamas, idk?

• Weird
  • Fine

0 voters

1 Like

Encouraged, in fact

1 Like

I’m having a beer in loungewear as we speak. Just call it loungewear and stop feeling guilty.

2 Likes

it’s weird that you’d think it was weird! :scream: I mostly do everything in my pyjamas.

4 Likes

Nice one guys

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: looks so cosy! So tempted to crack open a beer now. The only one I have is huge though.

1 Like

I’ve come out for a firework display. It’s going to be great, although they’re not selling any booze ffs. Lucky I’ve a hipflask full of scotch eh.

1 Like

Exactly this.

It’s pj bottoms + tshirt. The bottoms are so old they barely stay up but they’re my fave, so fuck it

1 Like

Drivers - when coming up to a junction or pedestrian crossing, should you have your feet positioned hovering over the brake and clutch? This is what I’ve been told to do, but is a bit different to what I’ve been told when I went out driving with my dad years ago (he advised to have your left foot resting next to the clutch and my right foot positioned kind of angled up between the accelerator and clutch

Fig, prosciutto and gorgonzola pizza lads.

Hold. Me.

7 Likes